Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
This is the official interactive mobile app for the CFC Independent Borrowers Executive Summit (IBES) 2015.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions and connect with other IBES attendees.
* Create your own personal schedule and check out speaker information.
* Access maps for event locations at the JW Marriott Starr Pass and local places.
* Check-in to breakout and general sessions.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos and more.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity Feed – keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics and “like” and comment on other attendees’ posts.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
Enjoy the app and the CFC IBES 2015!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- September 26, 2015 Initial release
- October 26, 2015 New version 1.1