Things we’ve been doing:
•Upgraded the intelligence for all three bots in single player mode.
•Recorded and added new sound effects for cards and bots.
•Fixed the screen bugs with the iPhone XR and Pixel.
•Tracked down and eliminated a bunch of outstanding bugs in the Streaking Kittens™ pack.
What have you been up to?
New ways to play! Play with friends or strangers in online play, or play offline with friends face-to-face!
Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for iOS.
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
- Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 players across multiple phones in the same room, or online with friends or strangers
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
- The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
- January 21, 2016 Initial release
- February 09, 2016 New version 1.1.0
- March 17, 2016 New version 2.0.0
- March 24, 2016 New version 2.1.0
- March 31, 2016 New version 2.2.0
- April 28, 2016 New version 2.3.0
- May 15, 2016 New version 2.4.2
- May 28, 2016 New version 3.0.0
- June 08, 2016 New version 3.0.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 3.1.0
- December 19, 2016 New version 3.1.7
- January 27, 2017 New version 3.1.8
- May 05, 2017 New version 3.1.9
- December 23, 2017 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 31, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 09, 2018 New version 3.3
- March 11, 2018 New version 3.3.1
- November 15, 2018 New version 4.0.0
- December 26, 2018 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 04, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 23, 2019 New version 4.0.1