Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
NASCO Continental Reunion is the official mobile app for the 2015 NASCO Continental Reunion - The North American event strengthen North American cooperation and providing the latest from leading experts on North American supply chain, energy strategy, and border facilitation and perspectives from high-level government, academic, non-profit and private sector leaders from Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Remember, as you use the app, and stay connected on social media! We hope you enjoy the reunion!
- September 27, 2015 Initial release
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.1