Bug fixes and feature enhancements
IDA Winnipeg 2017 is the official mobile app for the International Downtown Association’s 63rd Annual Conference & Tradeshow in Winnipeg, Manitoba, September 13-15, 2017, at the RBC Convention Centre. IDA is the premier organization for place management professionals who are shaping and activating dynamic city center districts.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity.
• Access live information about Open Space Technology, added to this year's conference for the first time.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the app:
• Update: A quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
• Activity feed: This is the real-time pulse of the event.
• Agenda: View the full agenda and related details.
• Users: See who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
• Exhibitors: Find exhibitors and sponsors.
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics.
- September 13, 2015 Initial release
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.1
- July 11, 2016 New version 1.2
- August 04, 2016 New version 1.3
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.5
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.7