We've added a new and improved backend for the app. If you're an existing user, we ask that you please log into your account to keep your details up-to-date. Thanks!
Review more than 650 Neurocritical Care scenarios on the go!
Start studying for your Neurocritical Care Board Exam today for with 34 free clinical scenarios!
This comprehensive update to the first Q&A review app for neurocritical care will help you efficiently and quickly review across 29 subject areas found on neurocritical care boards, and is organized according to the exam core curriculum outline.
Our "Quick Quiz" is a perfect way to master everything the boards can throw at you. Quick Quiz focuses on closing your knowledge gap by showing you only the questions you haven't correctly answered.
*** OUR FREE VERSION INCLUDES ***
• 34 practice questions modeled on the exams.
• High resolution image galleries
• Detailed rationales for every question.
• Browse to immediately evaluate your responses and review rationales as you go.
• Quiz yourself by creating a custom quiz and get your score immediately and review rationales for missed questions.
• Add a timer to your quiz and simulate a real-world testing scenario.
• Review your overall performance, or dig deep and review your scores on each quiz or topic area.
-- Full version includes more than 650 questions
- Neuroscience critical care
- general neurology
- neurosurgical problemsa
- General critical care topics
- systems trauma
- infectious disease
- pulmonary and renal issues
- hemodynamic monitoring
-- High Resolution, pinch-to-zoom image galleries
- EEG and monitoring waveforms
- and more!
Covers all areas tested on the neurocritical care certifying exam:
1. Infarction, Ischemia and Hemorrhage
2. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage and Vascular Malformations
4. Seizures and Epilepsy
5. Neuromuscular Diseases
6. CNS Infections
7. Toxic-Metabolic Disorders
8. Inflammatory and Demyelinating Diseases
9. Neuroendocrine Disorders
12. Clinical Syndromes
13. Perioperative Neurosurgical Care
14. Pharmacology and Practical Use of Medications in Neurocritical Care
15. Cardiovascular Physiology
16. Cardiovascular Diseases
17. Respiratory Physiology and Pulmonary Function Tests
18. Respiratory Diseases
19. Renal Diseases
20. Electrolyte and Endocrine Disorders
21. Infectious Diseases
22. Acute Hematological Disorders
23. Acute Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Disorders
24. Immunology and Transplantation
25. General Trauma and Burns
26. Ethical and Legal Aspects of Critical Care Medicine
27. Principles of Research in Critical Care
28. Procedural Skills and Monitoring
29. Clinical Cases
Asma Zakaria, MD
Departments of Neurology and Neurosurgery
Fellowship Director, Neurocritical Care
Division of Neurocritical Care
University of Texas, Health Science Center at Houston
- June 30, 2016 Initial release
- December 02, 2016 New version 2.1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.2