TodoTxt is a minimalist, keyboard-driven to-do manager for Mac OS X that conforms to the todo.txt format spec.
· Full compliance with the todo.txt format spec.
· Fully keyboard-driven, with one-key bindings for commonly-used commands.
· Multiple selection in the task list.
· Support for due dates, which are formatted "due:YYYY-MM-DD".
· Shortcuts to toggle completion, change priority, set due dates, and delete all selected tasks.
· Displays general metadata (task counts, etc.) about the task list.
· Undo/redo support.
· Paste one or more tasks into the task list from the clipboard.
· Import one or more tasks into the task list via drag-and-drop.
· Optionally prepend the task creation task on newly created tasks (including those pasted in from · the clipboard).
· Copy selected tasks to the clipboard.
· Cut selected tasks to the clipboard.
· Reload file on command.
Sorting and filtering
· Sort task list by priority, project, context, due date, etc.
· Filter task list.
· Quick filters: preset filters mapped to number keys.
· Search field for quick, ad-hoc filtering of the task list.
· Set arbitrary due dates on selected tasks.
· Increment, decrement, or remove due dates.
· Postpone tasks by X (user-entered) days.
· Supports relative due dates, such as "due:tomorrow" and "due:Saturday" for new tasks. These · strings can be localized.
- September 12, 2015 Initial release
- September 15, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- September 19, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 02, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 14, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 16, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99