Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Welcome to the 2015 Global Wellness Summit (GWS) app!
We are delighted you will be joining us in Mexico City, November 13-15, at The St. Regis Mexico City.
This year’s Summit theme is “Building a Well World.” It describes our mission to catalyze collaborative action within every aspect of the wellness industry and achieve sustainable change on a global scale. It will take both private and public participation, and we believe it begins by bringing together a diverse group of individuals who share this goal.
You are all part of “Building a Well World,” and we’d like to begin the conversation now! Please download our GWS app and begin to connect. This app, like our Summit, encourages networking before, during and after Mexico City. It’s USER FRIENDLY, FUN and INFORMATIVE.
• Directory of 2015 Delegates, including contact details, short biography and photo
• Directory of 2015 Sponsors, including logos and links to their websites
• Directory of 2015 Media Sponsors, including logos and links to their websites
• Integration with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Robust Activity Feed, allowing delegates to share updates, post photos and “like” comments
Do not forget to add this hash tag—#GWS2015—when sharing a post on any of your social media platforms. This will allow us to find your “shout out” faster and share it on our accounts. When mentioning us on Twitter, please also use the handle @Global_GWS, and if you don’t already follow us, please do so now! We will be tweeting throughout the Summit, keeping those who are not with us in the loop with the most recent updates.
We want to make sure the app is not only fun and engaging, but also represents the spirit of the Summit—offering new ideas and thought leadership. We ask you to keep in mind our motto of Joining Together. Shaping the Future.
Examples of what to post:
• Links to current events, articles, press releases, research
• Questions about the Summit—hotel, registration, transportation, agenda, social events, speakers
• Cultural information about Mexico and Mexico City
• Photos of you and delegates before, during and after the Summit
• Anything that is educational in nature
Examples of what not to post:
• Photos not relevant to the Summit
• Anything that is inappropriate and considered outside the generally accepted conduct at a professional event of this stature
Please note that anything that is deemed inappropriate will be deleted.
Access to the 2015 GWS app is given to registered delegates only. Delegate contact details are strictly confidential and not to be shared with anyone outside of registered attending delegates. We distribute contact information amongst delegates in a spirit of trust. And while we feel top-level executives should be able to contact one another, we have a strict policy against using any of the information in this app—especially the emails—for promotional purposes. Doing so can result in being excluded from future Summits. Sadly, that has happened.
- September 09, 2015 Initial release
- September 13, 2015 New version 1.1
- October 18, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 23, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.4
- August 07, 2016 New version 1.5
- August 20, 2016 New version 1.6
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.7
- November 16, 2016 New version 1.8