Version 2.5.2 & 2.5.3
- Memory Remnants and Memory Fragments were getting confusing. We renamed Memory Fragments to just "Memories." So combine 1 Void Crystal with 1 Memory Remnant to gain a Memory.
- Fixed a crashing bug on Apple Watch, several critical bug fixes.
- Minor grammar fixes.
UNLOCK THE MEMORY ORACLE
How did magic first come to Alyncia, one thousand years ago?
Why does Elise avoid Princess Riley?
Why does A.C. love breakfast so much?
Why was Roger once considered a hero?
What did Princess Riley say to First Mage Ezra?
The Memory Oracle is a new magical artifact, unlockable by reaching Chapter 9, that can take the memories of your favorite characters and turn them into gripping short stories. These mini eBooks add 25,000 more words, featuring dramatic backstories, world building, and answers to burning mysteries for Ezra, A.C., Riley, Elise and Roger. Unlock them by playing through Timecrest and collecting Memory Remnants and Void Crystals.
We whipped up this feature as a fun way for you to learn more about the world and something fun for you to unlock and discover, while we continue to work every day on Timecrest 3.
- Morty: We've added some new art into the Morty tab, so now you can see what he looks like!
- Fast Mode: If you’ve completed the game before, you can get Ash to send messages faster. (This will not speed up timers when Ash is Busy)
- UI Redesign: We’ve put on a fresh coat of paint to make the UI cleaner and easier to use.
- Key Items: We’ve made it clearer which items you keep on new playthroughs by marking them clearly in the pouch.
- Suppress Ellipsis: For VoiceOver users, we’ve added a new setting that can convert ellipses into periods.
- Player options use language filter. (Thanks Josh Hebert)
- Language filter capitalization issue. (Thanks Ben Rose)
- VoiceOver: Fixed an issue where “no” always had an exclamation mark.
- Fixed a scrolling bug on iOS 10.2
SPELLING AND GRAMMAR
Thanks to everyone for sending in fixes and suggestions for the text.
Chapter 1 (Wesley, @zabbs_, @AllharlowsEve, @mehgcap, @DiannaMuircast, Angel A)
Chapter 2 (@zabbs_, @AllharlowsEve, @mehgcap)
Chatper 6 (@mehgcap, AudioGamerTunmi, @tmmahaff, @AllharlowsEve)
Chapter 7 (Joel Goguen, @mehgcap)
Chapter 8 (@YearlyAquariAce, @mehgcap)
Chapter 9 (@YearlyAquariAce, @AllharlowsEve, @mehgcap, @DiannaMuircast)
Chapter 10 (@AllharlowsEve, Poke Gamer, Angel A, @mehgcap)
Dragonberry Elixir description (Ralph)
Merchant (@AllharlowsEve, Heather)
*** Best iOS Game & Developer of the Year, AppleVis Golden Apples 2016 ***
*** Apple Watch Best of 2015 ***
"An interesting story... Simple fun." - The New York Times
"Timecrest stands out from many of the other interactive fiction games I've played." - American Foundation for the Blind, AccessWorld Magazine
"The meteors will obliterate everything, and all I can do is watch.
You don't know how glad I am you can see my messages.
It means, in this moment, I don't have to die alone.”
In Timecrest, where epic fantasy meets interactive fiction, author Lisa J. Skye introduces you to Ash Elden, where together you both must scramble to solve the puzzle of who unfroze the meteors to destroy Ash’s world of Alyncia. You discover that you have access to a forbidden magic–the ability to turn back time.
Every choice you make matters, and will change the outcome of this massive 225,000-word interactive story, leading to one of multiple endings. Immersive yourself within the emotional soundtrack and explore the non-linear maps.
With your new incredible powers, who will you choose to live and let die?
- EXPERIENCE AN EPIC STORY with over 225,000 words and multiple endings.
- DECIDE who lives and who dies. Your decisions change the story, so choose wisely.
- EXPLORE ALYNCIA at your own pace with our new non-linear maps.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF in a world of fantasy and magic, with 14 musical tracks to set the scene.
- BUILD A TEAM and make friends. Unlock secret storylines by building your relationship with other characters.
Timecrest is a nonlinear story based game with multiple endings where every choice you make matters. The story progresses in realtime. Ash will be notifying you on what is happening in Alyncia and awaits your guidance throughout the day.
And if you have an Apple Watch, you won't even need to pull your iPhone out of your pocket to respond. Apple Watch integration lets you store the entire world of Alyncia on your favorite digital timepiece.
Delve into Timecrest, where fate is in your hands, every end leads to a new beginning, and a single moment can change everything exclusively for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch!
- August 29, 2015 Initial release
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- September 23, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- October 05, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 11, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 01, 2015 New version 1.4
- November 04, 2015 New version 1.4.2
- December 13, 2015 New version 1.5
- March 06, 2016 New version 1.6
- March 22, 2016 New version 1.6.1
- July 03, 2016 New version 2.0
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.1
- July 08, 2016 New version 2.1.1
- July 17, 2016 New version 2.2.0
- July 19, 2016 New version 2.2.2
- July 20, 2016 New version 2.2.3
- November 08, 2016 New version 2.4.9
- December 17, 2016 New version 2.5.1
- December 19, 2016 New version 2.5.2
- December 29, 2016 New version 2.5.3