- The Timecrest Merchant will now sell Dragonberry Elixirs for 325 Time Crystals each. This is available beginning partway through Chapter 8.
*** Best iOS Game & Developer of the Year, AppleVis Golden Apples 2016 ***
*** Apple Watch Best of 2015 ***
“An interesting story... Simple fun.” - The New York Times
“Worth a look–even if you’re not a fan of interactive fiction–as this is the best one so far.” - RNIB Connect Radio
“The meteors will obliterate everything, and all I can do is watch.
You don't know how glad I am you can see my messages.
It means, in this moment, I don't have to die alone.”
In Timecrest, where epic fantasy meets interactive fiction, author Lisa J. Skye introduces you to Ash Elden, where together you both must scramble to solve the puzzle of who unfroze the meteors to destroy Ash’s world of Alyncia. You discover that you have access to a forbidden magic–the ability to turn back time.
Every choice you make matters, and will change the outcome of this massive 225,000-word interactive story, leading to one of multiple endings. Immersive yourself within the emotional soundtrack and explore the non-linear maps.
With your new incredible powers, who will you choose to live and let die?
- EXPERIENCE AN EPIC STORY with over 225,000 words and multiple endings.
- DECIDE who lives and who dies. Your decisions change the story, so choose wisely.
- EXPLORE ALYNCIA at your own pace with our new non-linear maps.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF in a world of fantasy and magic, with 24 musical tracks to set the scene.
- BUILD A TEAM and make friends. Unlock secret storylines by building your relationship with other characters.
Timecrest is a nonlinear story based game with multiple endings where every choice you make matters. The story progresses in realtime. Ash will be notifying you on what is happening in Alyncia and awaits your guidance throughout the day.
What would you do with the power to turn back time?
Praise for Timecrest:
“Timecrest stands out from many of the other interactive fiction games I've played.” - AFB, AccessWorld Magazine
“The characters really do draw you in.” - Jamie Pauls
“It's not just a survival, yes/no–binary choice thing. It's like you're watching actual characters, actual people, living actual lives.” - Alex Hall
“With its developer actively engaging with the AppleVis community to learn how to improve the accessibility of the app and then acting on this feedback, it is no surprise that Timecrest has become a firm favorite with many blind gamers.” - AppleVis
- August 29, 2015 Initial release
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- September 23, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- October 05, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 11, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 01, 2015 New version 1.4
- November 04, 2015 New version 1.4.2
- December 13, 2015 New version 1.5
- March 06, 2016 New version 1.6
- March 22, 2016 New version 1.6.1
- July 03, 2016 New version 2.0
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.1
- July 08, 2016 New version 2.1.1
- July 17, 2016 New version 2.2.0
- July 19, 2016 New version 2.2.2
- July 20, 2016 New version 2.2.3
- November 08, 2016 New version 2.4.9
- December 17, 2016 New version 2.5.1
- December 19, 2016 New version 2.5.2
- December 29, 2016 New version 2.5.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.8.3
- December 24, 2019 New version 2.8.5
- December 31, 2019 New version 2.8.6
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.9.7
- October 23, 2020 New version 2.9.9
- October 28, 2020 New version 2.10.1
- November 12, 2020 New version 2.10.2
- December 10, 2020 New version 2.12