• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Built exclusively for Super Bowl 50, the ROAD TO 50 app showcases all of the Super Bowl celebrations around the San Francisco Bay Area.
Within ROAD TO 50, fans can explore:
• Events: a schedule of events helps fans find all the details for the major events, including hours of operation, ticket info and more. Fans can add these events to their calendars to create a personalized Super Bowl 50 itinerary.
• Maps: fans can explore interactive maps of the San Francisco Bay Area that include events such as NFL Experience Driven by Hyundai, the 50th Mile and Super Bowl City presented by Verizon.
• Fan Mobile Pass: by registering for Fan Mobile Pass and checking-in at certain activities, fans can collect badges, unlock exclusive Super Bowl content and be entered for a chance to win Super Bowl 50 tickets.
• Location-based alerts: fans can stay up-to-date with all of the happenings around the area.
• And more: from transportation information to photos and videos, the Road to 50 app has it all.
The ROAD TO 50 app is a must have app for any fan in the San Francisco Bay Area during the lead up to Super Bowl 50.
- September 07, 2015 Initial release
- September 09, 2015 New version 1.1
- December 08, 2015 New version 2.0
- December 16, 2015 New version 2.1
- January 24, 2016 New version 3.0
- January 31, 2016 New version 3.1
- February 01, 2016 New version 3.2