- Fix to improve push notification reliability
The Shelter is a Phoenix, Arizona based church established in 2011. At The Shelter we focus on building accountable relationships with fellow believers to help grow our walk with Christ and better equip ourselves for the life put before us. We provide a safe place for all to come to worship as they are, to learn about the promises that the Lord has for their lives and to build lasting, meaningful relationships with fellow believers. At The Shelter, we know each one of us have our own calling and purpose for our lives, but we can’t do it alone. We need a place that expects more than to just show up and “do church.” Instead we dig in and explore the good and the bad of each season of our lives. We do it together as a family of believers striving to walk with God as we experience life and fulfill our intended purpose.
- Listen to weekly sermons from Pastor Justin Hege and our staff
- Find out the latest info on Bible Study, Worship Nights, and outings
- Learn about our outreach ministries and how you can become involved
For more information about The Shelter Church, please visit: http://www.theshelteraz.com/
The Shelter Church App was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
- August 03, 2015 Initial release
- August 31, 2015 New version 18.104.22.168
- September 24, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- November 21, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- February 01, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- June 30, 2016 New version 4.3.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.12.6