Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Leap Sandcastle Contest is the official mobile app for Leap’s Annual Sandcastle Contest in San Francisco, California. The event allows adults to team up with elementary school students and build giant sand sculptures together on Ocean Beach every October. It is also a fundraiser for Leap, a non-profit organization providing arts education programs for schools around the Bay Area.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View the schedule of the event.
* Access beach map and team locations at your fingertips.
* Post updates and interact with a real-time feed of all event activity.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the
leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your network, enjoy time with family and friends, and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos and comments.
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and beach map.
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app .
* Teams - find participating teams, and leave comments.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app
and have fun at the event!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for
events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill
attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable
events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- July 29, 2015 Initial release
- September 21, 2015 New version 1.1
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.2