IMPORTANT: THIS APP REQUIRES A FILAMENT LEARNING ACCOUNT
The Counting Kingdom EDU is meant for use in the classroom and requires a Filament Learning account, which includes access to the game plus:
- Standards-aligned curriculum
- Teacher dashboard for tracking student progress
To sign up for a Filament Learning account, visit filamentgames.com/register.
"This game makes doing math fun." - USA Today
“One of the best apps for math. It’s a must-have for any parent looking to strengthen math skills.” - Smart Apps for Kids
“The Counting Kingdom is so successful at being a good game that your kids may not even realize they’re learning while playing it.” - Examiner.com
Kids will love practicing their addition in The Counting Kingdom! Exciting tower defense gameplay has players strategically adding monsters to cast magical spells. Starting with simple sums makes the game easy to learn, but as kids progress they’ll be challenged to make bigger sums and longer equations. Featuring cute and funny monsters, beautiful artwork, and a kingdom full of adventure, kids will forget they’re learning as they practice their math facts!
THE COUNTING KINGDOM AWAITS!
- Each monster has a number: add the right monsters together to cast your spells
- Entertaining and educational, encouraging learning while having fun
- Challenging tower defense gameplay, fun for gamers of any age
- Addition aimed at kids ages 6-8 promotes strategy and family fun
- 30 levels of gameplay in five distinct, colorful regions of the kingdom
- Game levels that are different every time makes for hours of gaming
Safe for kids
We believe in making games that are a safe digital environment for kids. The Counting Kingdom has no ads, in-app purchases, social media integration, or links outside the app, and doesn’t collect any personal data.
About Little Worlds Interactive
We make educational games that kids want to play. Our team has a deep background in creating exciting gameplay, and we work together with parents and teachers to make games that are educational and full of adventure!
- September 29, 2015 Initial release