Bug fixes and feature enhancements
The largest event in the U.S. focused on organic and sustainable farming. This 3-day event in LaCrosse, Wis., features more than 60 workshops, a twofloor Exhibit Hall, inspiring speakers, and organically grown food. More than 3,000 farmers, advocates, educators, students, and others attend this premier educational and networking event for the organic farming community.
Features of the App:
* Activity Feed – see and make comments, view photos from the event, and network!
* Agenda – view full agenda, session time, room number, speaker info, etc.
* Personalize – create your own personal schedule so you don’t miss a thing!
* Users – see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
* Exhibitors – see who’s in the hall and mark must-see exhibits
- August 02, 2015 Initial release
- November 22, 2015 New version 1.1
- February 08, 2016 New version 1.2