Bug fixes and performance improvements :)
• Dark mode syncing with system settings
• Hazardous weather screen app crashing fixed
• Font display issue fixed
Weather Simple is exactly that; a simple and beautifully designed mobile weather app that puts the current weather and forecasts into words.
We're proud to support people who are blind or have vision impairment. We've built Weather Simple to support VoiceOver, Dynamic Type, and Smart Invert for iOS.
"I love it! Clean, clear, easy to understand. Pulls no punches." — Pete Bouchard, Meteorologist at NBCBoston
"When it comes to your current conditions or weekly forecast, sometimes simple is better. If you like a no-nonsense, attractive app, then Weather Simple is for you." — AppAdvice
"Living up to its name, Weather Simple is detailed yet simple weather reporting." — 148Apps
== WHAT SETS WEATHER SIMPLE APART==
Detailed forecast descriptions, stunning icons, and rich typography set Weather Simple apart from other complicated weather apps. Weather Simple uses reliable forecasting data from the National Weather Service that is accurate, timely, and within 1 mile from your desired location. There is no advertising, so your experience is quick, clean, and uncluttered.
==EASY AND INTUITIVE==
• Just scroll to see the forecast for today, tonight, and the rest of the week.
• Hour-by-hour forecasts for the next 24 hours.
• Add new locations with a tap and swipe back and forth to view them.
• Colors change with the current temperature. A unique hue for every degree.
• Know when severe weather is in your area.
• And Dark Mode!!!
==TELL US WHAT YOU THINK==
We hope you enjoy Weather Simple. Please send us your feedback so we can make your experience better! Our goal is to create a successful weather app that is, as Albert Einstein put it, “as simple as possible, but not simpler.”
Send us an email to [email protected] or tweet @weather_simple.
Weather Simple supports VoiceOver, Dynamic Type, and Smart Invert for iOS.
Weather Simple is only available in the U.S.
- August 12, 2015 Initial release
- August 25, 2015 New version 1.1
- September 13, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 27, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.3.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.1