Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
NCPP is the official mobile app for the National Conference on Philanthropic Planning.
This is the largest conference of its kind!
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
- July 19, 2015 Initial release
- October 01, 2015 New version 1.1
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.4
- November 16, 2016 New version 1.5
- December 14, 2016 New version 1.6
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.2