A vast choice-based digital gamebook set within the Warhammer 40,000 universe where you are a Space Marine!
** REVIEWS **
"Another solid turn from Tin Man, Legacy of Dorn uses its licence well, and shakes things up enough to make it feel fresh." - Pocket Gamer - 8/10 - Silver Award
"Legacy Of Dorn: Herald Of Oblivion is an enjoyable, creepy adventure with a great setting and a fun combat system." - Touch Arcade - 4/5 stars
"Anyone who loves all things Warhammer, or is into sci-fi literature of any sort, should snag this ASAP." - MacNN
You are a veteran Space Marine of the Imperial Fists Chapter. Equipped with powerful Terminator armour and armed with the deadliest weapons that the Adeptus Astartes wield, you are a symbol of the Emperor's might. Trapped aboard the space hulk Herald of Oblivion and the only survivor of your squad, you must fight your way through the aliens and heretics that infest the star vessel and find a way to escape the horror and return to your Chapter.
** FEATURES **
•Read the gamebook by transforming your iPhone or iPad into an Imperial Cogitator!
•Holographic combat simulator brings the player face-to-face with the myriad of lifeforms on the space hulk!
•Advance or retreat! Fire weapons from a distance, or move in for close combat.
•Encounter Orks, Tyranids, Dark Eldar, Necrons and more as you explore the Herald of Oblivion.
•Access the Xenos Archive to keep track of monstrous creatures you destroy.
Herald of Oblivion is adapted from the gamebook written by Jonathan Green and was originally published by Black Library/Games Workshop.
This is part one of the Legacy of Dorn trilogy. Part two, Pits of Commorragh, coming to the App Store in early 2016!
Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion, the Herald of Oblivion logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. All rights reserved.
- October 14, 2015 Initial release
- November 25, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- December 06, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- November 24, 2016 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $1.99
- December 04, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $5.99
- December 18, 2016 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $1.99
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $5.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $5.99
- September 24, 2019 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $1.99
- September 30, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $5.99
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $1.99
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: $1.99 -> $5.99
- July 15, 2020 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99