- Improved the way to handle the bounced pattern. You can store the audio in Files.app
The ELECTRIBE reborn in an even smaller form A full-fledged rhythm machine for iPhone
● Featured in "Best Music Apps"
● Featured in "Best New Apps"
This app’s intuitive operation allows anyone to easily create powerful beats on the ELECTRIBE series. The enormously popular ELECTRIBE-R instantly became a must-have item for track-makers around the world, and now it’s been reborn as an app for iPhone.
With this app, we’ve effectively “put the original hardware chassis into your iPhone,” by faithfully reproducing the sound engine and design of the ELECTRIBE-R. We’ve also included the latest preset patterns and many new functions that are currently featured on the “iELECTRIBE for iPad”, released in 2010. , taking a further evolutionary step in technology. Taking advantage of the ease of use that you expect on iPhone, we have maximized the intuitive nature of the ELECTRIBE to make this new product worthy of its name: the iELECTRIBE mkII.
It won’t take long for you to enjoy the ultimate experience of the Electribe series. This apps intuitive nature and familiar interface make it easy to create beats with an analog feel that’s like nothing else.
● Amazing rhythm machine that generates powerful grooves
We’ve perfectly replicated the thick-sounding synth engine of the ELECTRIBE-R and its intuitive step sequencer. Now you can instantly obtain extreme tonal changes and powerful rhythms with just one touch
Not only can iELECTRIBE for iPhone be easily enjoyed by anyone, but it also allows detailed beat-making that transcends iPhone specs. In addition to playing back the provided audio data, you can also freely synthesize sounds from a single waveform and combine those sounds into your own original beats. This allows for the true experience of music production that connects all musicians.
● Three hundred built-in rhythm patterns that only this app can produce
With 64 of the latest preset patterns, 192 from the first-generation ELECTRIBE-R, and 32 template patterns for various genres, this app successfully draws out the full potential of the thick sounding analog beats. There are approximately 300 inimitable rhythm patterns that you’ll hear only from iELECTRIBE for iPhone. Electro, house, techno, drum'n'bass, dubstep, hip hop, techno pop, and IDM are some of the wide range of electronic music genres that are provided.
● An ELECTRIBE that you can put in your pocket and take anywhere
Whether you’re on the train or bus while commuting to school or to work, at a coffee shop, or in your bedroom, you can enjoy beat-making anywhere and anytime you like. Your completed beats can be transferred to your DAW software via the audio export function. You can also use the WIST function to play wirelessly with a friend using two devices simultaneously.
● Powerful functions that bring infinite possibilities to your grooves
We’ve packed maximum potential into this machine with eight types of powerful master effects featured on the upper-level models of the ELECTRIBE. This includes the ring modulation function of the ELECTRIBE-R and the cross-modulation function of the ELECTRIBE-R mkII. This app allows you to switch back and forth to choose between the two. It also includes the BEAT FLUTTER function that uses a proprietary randomizer to create fresh rhythms and the motion sequence function that remembers your knob movements. In addition, you can use an external USB-MIDI device such as the nanoPAD or nanoKONTROL for performance and control. There’s also support for the latest iOS technologies such as Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, Virtual MIDI, and iCloud.
More info at korg.com
- September 03, 2015 Initial release
- September 17, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- October 04, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- December 19, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- December 31, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- December 31, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- July 15, 2016 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- August 03, 2016 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- November 26, 2016 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- January 06, 2017 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- August 16, 2019 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- September 27, 2019 New version 1.1.2
- November 04, 2019 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- December 03, 2019 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- December 17, 2019 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- January 21, 2020 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- January 28, 2020 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- July 14, 2020 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- October 27, 2020 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- December 09, 2020 New version 1.1.3
- December 09, 2020 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99