Bug fixes and feature enhancements
ACL 2016 is the official mobile app for Connections 2016, September 18-21, at Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel and Convention Center, Illinois.
Connections 2016 will feature an incredible range of inspiring speakers. They will help you make the most out of your ACL investment and demonstrate how you can show value to your organization. Pick the brains of Fortune 500 company leaders as they share best practices and experiences with you, and stay ahead of the game as ACL experts show you how to utilize the latest product features (and trust us, there’s going to be a ton).
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Interact with a real¬-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points by being active and answering surveys on the app.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - A quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity Feed - The real¬-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - View the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Users - See who’s at the event and connect with them on the app.
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
- June 17, 2015 Initial release
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.1
- September 30, 2015 New version 1.2
- July 31, 2016 New version 1.3
- August 13, 2016 New version 1.4
- August 16, 2016 New version 1.5