This version fixes a bug preventing one of the ending from triggering.
The "City Bomb" mini-game has also been made slighly easier.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please, Don’t Touch Anything is a cryptic, brain-racking game about bathroom breaks, screwdrivers and nuclear explosions.
Covering for a colleague taking a bathroom break, you find yourself in front of a mysterious panel which only component is a red button. And since you’ve clearly been instructed not to touch anything, the only thing you want to do now is pushing the damn button.
Push it and expect to be held liable for any unintended aftermath. And there will be many.
- 25 devious enigmas
- Singular pixel art
- Atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Touch screen optimized gameplay
"[...] some of the puzzles are so fiendish and abstract that I'm sure I'll be spending days if not weeks getting fully to the bottom of Please, Don't Touch Anything"
- TouchArcade - Game of the Week
"If you're a fan of puzzle games and pushing things that you shouldn't, then Please, Don't Touch Anything will be an unlikely boost to your serotonin levels."
- PocketGamer - 8/10
Note: fully compatible with older devices (iPhone 4 and later + iPad 2 and later)
Follow BulkyPix on Twitter: @bulkypix
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Bulkypix
Visit our website: https://bulkypix.com/
- October 22, 2015 Initial release
- October 30, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- November 08, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- January 02, 2016 New version 1.0.3
- February 20, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- February 28, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- March 09, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- March 19, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- July 03, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 06, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99