Plague Inc. has mutated for a whopping eighth time, bringing all sorts of new horribleness to the popular plague simulator.
The “Mega” mutation features an all new “Mega-Brutal” difficulty setting for those who might think that regular old Brutal is too easy, three new cheats, and four new scenarios. I’m particularly curious about the one involving trying to destroy the world with a 30,000 year old virus.
You can grab Plague Inc. off the App Store for $0.99, and
1. “Mega-Brutal” difficulty – for players who thought Brutal was Casual!
- Experience Plague Inc.’s toughest challenge yet and try to infect a world with random medical checks, genetic drift and research tech improvements. Adapt or die…
2. Mega new Cheat Modes – 3 new cheat modes are added which will all give you very different Plague Inc. experiences.
- Shuffle Strain: All evolutions are mixed up
- Turbo Strain: Starting country is 100% infected
- Lucky Dip Strain: Start with 5 random evolutions
3. Use cheats on any plague type (and even combine different cheat modes!)
4. New Scenarios – 4 new scenarios give players brand new challenges from infecting the world with a 30,000 year old virus through to surviving in a world with artificial organs
5. New events and achievements
6. Performance improvements for all devices
7. Minor game balance / AI improvements / bug fix