There's a new update out for Tower Defense game, OTTTD, and it's a big one!
The update adds (time to take a deep breath) - an Endless mode with five Endless missions, 5 new campaign levels, over 20 new enemies, over 30 new pieces of upgradeable armor, a tactical field guide offering an in-depth encyclopedia of everything imaginable within the game, iCloud saving, and plenty more smaller fixes and tweaks. Phew.
While OTTTD doesn't re-invent the wheel we've had a ton of fun with it, so a new update is all the sweeter for this fun Tower Defense game.
OTTTD is out now, priced at $2.99.
Update includes -
1) Endless Mode. 5 Endless missions to pit your skills against
2) 5 new tough campaign levels
3) Over 20 new enemies added
4) Game Center leaderboards for Endless mode battles
5) NEW Armor, over 30 pieces of upgradeable armor to equip your heroes with
6) The Herocorp Tactical Field guide, an in depth encyclopedia of all monsters, heroes and tower types.
7) Cloud saving and restore. Save your game to the cloud and restore to other devices.
8) Control the level of Gore, from none, to full bloody carnage
9) More hero names to choose from
10) Memory enhancements to make the game play smoother
11) Skill reset. Reset your skill tree to change your heroes strengths and abilities
12) Performance tuning, overall FPS increase
13) Later levels reward you with more loot.