Are you on the fence about jumping into battle in the first place? Check out our review of The Witcher Battle Arena!
Have you just downloaded The Witcher Battle Arena and have no idea where to start or what to do? I’m not surprised given its tutorial is far from helpful. But no worries: we’re here to give you some helpful tips and tricks on how to get ahead!
- Like so many free to play MOBAs, The Witcher Battle Arena gives you some characters for free before requiring you to unlock more for a price (in-game or otherwise).
- Pick a character and stick with it. Each character has their own playing style, with different types suiting different players. Learn what works for you and stick with it.
- Melee based fighters are generally the best choice when you’re learning early on, with ranged fighters being a bit trickier and requiring more practice.
- Each character gains experience and items individually, which is another reason to focus on one or two at most.
- You can gain experience and coins through playing the practice mode, giving you the perfect opportunity to build up your character before diving into the much harder PvP side of things.
- Once you feel comfortable with practice mode, dip into co-op and learn what it's like to play alongside other players. Again, it'll earn you experience as you play.
- Remember to equip new items. They come at a steady pace after each game, with gold also being useful to use during a match.