Tag: Soccer »
Still on the fence about downloading this particular soccer/football manager? Check out our Top Eleven 2015 review!
Have you just downloaded Top Eleven 2015 - Be a Soccer Manager and you're not quite sure where to begin? Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the basics so that you’ve got some idea when it comes to what to do next.
- It should be obvious, but sign in via Facebook. Besides being able to play alongside friends, you’re also safe in the knowledge that none of your progress is going to be lost. And Top Eleven 2015 is a lot more fun when competing with friends.
- Learn what everything in the menu does. Top Eleven 2015 doesn’t have the easiest of tutorials to follow.
- Squad is there for setting up formations and tactics, as well as moving players around. Examine each player’s abilities as it highlights where they’re strongest and weakest. Contemplate whether you want to be a more defensive or offensive team, and plan accordingly.
- Training is where you’ll spend a lot of time. You can pick different training regimes for each of your players and even focus on one in particular (for a price). There’s a choice of three different training methods: match practice is best for honing tactics and boosting team play, cardio is great for general fitness boosts, and stretching reduces the chance of your players picking up injuries.
- The game’s pretty dependent on time, with Fixtures telling you when your next match is. You get bonuses for being around to watch a match so try to do that whenever possible.
- Transfers can be reliant on time too, with live auctions running out all the time. This is more something to focus on when you’ve got money spare, though. Early on, just focus on the players you have.
- You can upgrade your Stadium through the option of the same name. That can lead to more fans, which also means more money. Plus you can upgrade the pitch to reduce the chance of injuries, as well as boost team morale.
These tweaks mean that training players to get XP and fusing duplicate cards to unlock special cards now cost less than before. Alongside this, players can help out friends playing the game by sending them stamina - allowing them to play for a little longer.
Flick Kick Football Legends is available to downloaded now from the App Store for free.
Square Enix has announced that their free-to-play football management game Champ Man will be receiving a new version for the new season - Champ Man 15. This new edition will allow players to manage one of 440 real clubs from 23 leagues from around the world in a realistic season set-up. The game will also come with up-to-date team, player and competition data, new training systems, and more tactical options.
Kenji Hisatsune, Vice President of Global Mobile Contents for Square Enix West, had this to say on the newest edition in the Champ Man series:
Champ Man continues to evolve with each season. We’re not looking to continuously make the same game. We listen to our fans and how we can improve their experience. The series is one of the longest running of its kind and we are very pleased to announce the new release for this football season. Champ Man 15 combines the depth and control you would expect from a management simulation with the speed and accessibility of a mobile game. We’ve improved the match engine to allow for a greater variety of chances, enhanced commentary, additional formations and tactical options. We hope our fans enjoy it!
Champ Man 15 will be free to download when it launches sometime soon.
The World Cup has finished, and it's not long until the European football season starts once again. In the meantime we have the minor chaos that is the summer transfer window, with players from around the world moving from one team to another.
In order to help football fans follow transfers easier, Swedish developers Football Addicts have updated their football tracking app Forza Football, adding the ability to track rumored and confirmed player transfers. Users can now set it so they receive transfer updates for their favorite club via push notifications, giving them details on the player, their current club, the club they are or may be moving to and the price, as well as the source if it's a rumor and the type of transfer if it's confirmed.
Forza Football is available on the App Store now and is free to download.
The World Cup is still in full swing so it's an ideal time for soccer games to be updated, which will explain why that's happened with Flick Kick Football Legends.
The game now offers cut scenes for the International Cup, a new skill change in the form of Stare Down, an increased stamina bottle (up to 16 slots), and the option to play the International Cup in a suitably-themed stadium. Clearer explanations for the country link skill have also been included.
Flick Kick Football Legends is free to download from the App Store, so of course that means the update is free, too!