Tag: Runner »
[Not sure if you really "gotta go fast?" Have a look at our Sonic Runners review.]
Despite its flaws, Sonic Runners' platforming action is actually quite fun. Though it can be a little more complicated than old-school Sonic games. Here's how to make sure you're up to speed when jumping in.
Scoring high in Sonic Runners has a few different benefits. First is that scoring high in a run can get you to boss showdowns faster. This is good because bosses can yield buddies if you play your cards right (more on buddies later). Secondly, scoring high inevitably allows you to collect a lot of rings. Rings are good because they can help level-up characters. Finally, scoring high makes it easier to rank-up, which can reset the number of lives you have and is a particularboon if you're not spending money on anything.
New Update Features:
- 8 NEW Spiders including Spider-Punk, Anya Corazon, Classic Spider-Woman, and Earth X Spider-Man!
- Make the ultimate subway run! Experience the all-new realistic subway environment straight from New York City.
- Jennix and Daemos are the latest Inheritors to enter the dimension! They join their brothers, Morlun and Karn, as the brain and brawn of the family and look to devour every Spider-Man ever!
- Go deeper into the Spider-Verse comics than ever before, featuring a new rivalry between two Spider-Men in new narrative events!
- Another upcoming Community Vote lets the fans decide which new Spider will make an appearance. Coming soon!
We had an opportunity to review Spider-Man Unlimited last year, and mostly liked it. The game is available for free (with optional in-app purchases) on the App Store.