Tag: Ripstone »
When an elite group of Flyhunters accidentally loses their precious cargo of rare insects on a return trip from Earth, it's up to the ship's bumbling janitor, Zak, to recover it. Three guesses as to how that cargo was lost in the first place, eh? But that's how it goes in Steel Wool Games' upcoming Flyhunter: Origins.
The bug-hunting adventure game is being developed by a team of current/former Pixar animators and published by Ripstone Games (Knytt Underground, Stick it to the Man, etc), so it's definitely got potential. I wasn't able to play too much of it back at E3 due to hardware issues but what I did manage to mess around with seemed well put together. And it's definitely got some great character designs and animations going for it.
Keep an eye out for Flyhunter: Origins as it's due to hit the App Store sometime this summer.
A podcast for a more refined generation.
On This Episode:
- Carter talks to Phil Gaskell of Ripstone about the digital publisher's mission, their diverse library of titles so far, and his thoughts on the future of gaming.
- Host: Carter Dotson
- Guest: Phil Gaskell, Creative Director and Co-Founder of Ripstone
- "Beatnes7 (Theme to The Portable Podcast)" by The Eternal - Download on iTunes here:
- "Nanocarp" by The Eternal
How to Listen:
- Click Here to Subscribe in iTunes:
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS.
- Listen Here: [powerpress]
Apps From This Episode: