Posted by Rob Rich on April 24th, 2014 iPad Only App - Designed for iPad
NoteSuite (formerly known as Projectbook) has just gone on sale for the cheapest it’s ever been. We’re talking Super Savings. Mega Savings, even. “So good it’s entirely possible someone has lost their mind” savings. Okay I’m probably exaggerating a little, but it really hasn’t ever been this cheap before.
You can grab the popular iPad to-do/annotation app off the App Store right now for a measly $0.99, down from $4.99.
Posted by Jeff Scott on June 27th, 2013 iPad Only App - Designed for iPad
It’s hard to accurately describe NoteSuite in a short phrase without bringing out buzz words like “information manager” and “digital organizer.” It can be compared to apps like Evernote, but NoteSuite does so much more, and it leaves you in control of your data and is without the need for a subscription like Evernote. So here we go, I’m going to try.
NoteSuite from Theory.io is digital filing cabinet for all of those bits of digital bits information that we all get and don’t know how to organize. Nope, that stinks. Accurate, but it stinks. NoteSuite is so much more. It’s a task manager, a PDF annotation app, an audio meeting recorder, an outline editor, it recognizes the text in your documents and helps to automatically organize them, capture, annotate, and store web pages. Way too long, how about digital Swiss Army knife? Boom, there we go, the perfect description for NoteSuite.
If you are looking at something to keep your digital bits organized, take a look at NoteSuite. It will do everything you wanted Evernote to do, but without the subscription fees. And it’s on sale now for the amazing price of just $1.99. So why not grab it? For a quick look at the app, take a look at the video below:
I have been a big fan of NoteSuite since the first version. This one cleans up just about every issue I had with the original. And a big plus, also now available is a Mac OSX version that offers iCloud syncing of your data.
The one outstanding issue for me is the lack of an iPhone version, but we’ve been assured that it is being worked on yet no release date is known yet.
Posted by Jeff Scott on August 21st, 2012 iPad Only App - Designed for iPad
Projectbook, one of the most promising new apps in personal productivity on the iPad we’ve seen recently has been updated. The new update brings additional features to this all in one information management app. See the updated below:
• Print notes on any AirPrint enabled printer, including notes with sketches, images, and text in different fonts
• Save notes as PDF or plain text in Dropbox
• Place Word docs and PDFs in Dropbox
• Dragging and resizing images now lightning fast
• Downloading email much faster in many cases
• Move nested folders from one place to another
• Tab key on external keyboards now indents during note entry and bulleted list making
• Ctrl-Tab on external keyboards now indents during to-do entry
• Import images (as well as documents) from Dropbox
• Write “from yesterday” and “from tomorrow” when assigning due dates
• More than two dozen bug fixes and stability enhancements