Posts Tagged police
There comes a time in everyone’s life when they have to come in contact with law enforcement of some sort. Regardless of whether you are the offender or the one making the complaint, it is good to know your rights. The problem is, not only can legal advice be hard to come by, especially in your time of need, but it can be downright expensive as well. So once again the brilliant minds of the world have seen a niche need and swiftly moved to fill it, with the launch of the new app, Say No to the Police.
- What is stalking?
- What is entrapment?
- What is obstruction?
- Can I buy or own a bong?
- What is the law on fake ID?
- Can I get a DUI on a bicycle?
- Can I carry alcohol in my car?
- Should I “blow” at a DUI stop?
- How do I say NO to the police?
- Can I rely on legal advice from a cop?
- Can my boss or teacher look in my desk?
- Do the police need a warrant to arrest me?
- Can the police lie to me about evidence and facts?
- Is my case dismissed if I’m not read my Miranda rights?
When you consider that thirty million Americans come in contact with law enforcement on a yearly basis, it might be handy to have a little extra information in your corner. If nothing else, you will be able to finally ask all of those questions that have been piquing your curiosity, but never had the disposable income to investigate.
Just be aware that this is by no means a replacement for true legal representation, just more of an Ask Jeeves: Lawyer Edition. **Feel free to cue the imaginary Law and Order “Doink Doink” sound effect here.**
Car Jack Streets has the soul of GTA but the driving skills of my grandma. The graphics are pretty, the sound is amazing, but I just don't know if it has that special something that makes me want to come back to it every day.
Read The Full Review »