On This Episode:
- Carter speaks with John Kooistra and Henry Truong of Cat in a Box Games about their whimsical new action RPG, Fastar, discussing the game’s origins and where the humor for the game came from. Click here to check out Fastar’s original prototype mentioned on the show.
- Carter speaks with Steve Tompkins and Dave Hakim of Movable Sprites, discussing Chuck Gnome’s distinctive look, inspiration from carnival and theme park attractions, and how the game worked in z-axis elements in a 2D pop-up book esque world.
Who Are We:
- Host: Carter Dotson
- Guest: John Kooistra & Henry Truong, Cat in a Box Games (Fastar)
- Guest: Steve Tompkins & Dave Ahakim, Movable Sprites (Chuck Gnome)
Where To Hear TPP:
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes:
- Listen on WRGT Radio every Friday at 4pm Central
- Listen Now:
Apps Mentioned In This Episode:
Released: 2010-07-30 :: Category: Games