Tag: Jrpg »
Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey is a promising-looking JRPG that's headed to the App Store thanks to kobojo - and if the involvement of Final Fantasy VII writerKazushige Nojima and Final Fantasy Tactics composerHitoshi Sakimoto weren't enough to get you interested, how does a shift from free-to-play to a premium release sound?
DotEmu has announced that they are bringing a remake of the classic JRPG,Ys, to mobile devices.
Gumi has recently updated their JRPG, Chain Chronicle. The update adds HD quality Retina visuals with an aspect ratio of 4:3 to fit the iPad and to give you crystal clear graphics.
You can also enjoy Chapter 9, which includes a new story. The Round-Table Conference is gathering representatives from all over Yggdra, and Phoena discovers a shocking secret about the Black King. Along with the new chapter you'll get new weapons such as the Skull Rod and Ideal Wand, and new Chain Story quests featuring Silver Wolf Guide Barienna and Thousand Rivers Warrior Jedah. There is also a new 5 star Flame Swordswoman named Sonya.
There is a ton of new content to explore, so download Chain Chronicle today for free to check it out.
KEMCO has announced a special sale for four of its RPGs. Right now you can get Shelterra the Skyworld, Infinite Dunamis, Rusted Emeth, and Fortuna Magus, all for $0.99. Most of the games cost between $8 to $9 normally, so this sale is kind of a big deal.
The sale starts today and will only be around for a limited time, so download your KEMCO games now.
Popular tactical RPG Record of Agarest War started out on consoles, and was brought to Android, but now it's finally on iOS.
In a somewhat surprising move, the game was released to the App Store with very little fanfare. Still, it's here now so why not check it out? All the hours upon hours of gameplay, massive combos, monster capturing, giving birth to the next generation's hero (for up to 5 generations), and more are present and accounted for - it's just been shrunk down. Pretty cool, right? It's a wonder nobody's been talking about it.
You can grab Record of Agarest War off the App Store now for $14.99. Additional dungeon DLC and in-app purchases are available.
* Over 100 hours of gameplay
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, virtual on screen controller and iCade support
* Automatic save backup to iCloud.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Game Center.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Airplay support
* universal application