DisneyUTV just released Cricket Fever Challenge, the first ever free multiplayer cricket game for iOS. You’ll be able to play with friends on Android and Facebook, as well.
· New Multiplayer Mode: Player can participate for the first time in multiplayer challenges through Facebook friends and other players.
· Player Profile Card: Player can track their progress via unique Player Profile card also known as gamer card.
· Accessibility: Dynamic UI Design which is accessible and easy to get into the game.
· Competition: Compete among friends and other players on new Leader board mechanism
· Unique Gameplay: Real simulation of cricket using new real time physics and many motion capture animations which makes the player feel as if they were batting at the crease
· Features: Unique Swipe based controls for “Batting” allowing the player to hit the ball in any direction.
· Cameras: TV Broadcast style cameras to bring you a cinematic experience!
Cricket Fever Challenge allows the gamer’s profile to be stored on the cloud server which means you can take a break and time and pick up where you left off no matter what device you are playing on.