Posted by Rob LeFebvre on October 24th, 2012
iPhone App - Designed for iPhone, compatible with iPad
DisneyUTV just released Cricket Fever Challenge, the first ever free multiplayer cricket game for iOS. You'll be able to play with friends on Android and Facebook, as well.
· New Multiplayer Mode: Player can participate for the first time in multiplayer challenges through Facebook friends and other players.
· Player Profile Card: Player can track their progress via unique Player Profile card also known as gamer card.
· Accessibility: Dynamic UI Design which is accessible and easy to get into the game.
· Competition: Compete among friends and other players on new Leader board mechanism
· Unique Gameplay: Real simulation of cricket using new real time physics and many motion capture animations which makes the player feel as if they were batting at the crease
· Features: Unique Swipe based controls for "Batting" allowing the player to hit the ball in any direction.
· Cameras: TV Broadcast style cameras to bring you a cinematic experience!
Cricket Fever Challenge allows the gamer’s profile to be stored on the cloud server which means you can take a break and time and pick up where you left off no matter what device you are playing on.