Would you like to get your hands on a brand new Honor 8 Pro? Well now’s your chance with Pocket Gamer’s biggest ever competition to date.
Let us know what you look for most from a gaming phone and you could be in with a chance of winning one of five brand new Honor 8 Pro smartphones.
The Honor 8 Pro is the brand new iteration of the Honor 8 device, which looks to build on all the best qualities of the former and more, boasting two 12 megapixel cameras, a stunning Quad HD display and an ultra sleek design.
With a 5.7 inch screen, you will be immersed for hours in your favourite games and videos which you can enjoy in superb cinematic quality. But that's not all, with the 4,000 mAh battery you won’t be left constantly thinking of your charger, letting you enjoy your pocket size accomplice wherever you go.
How to enter
To enter simply reply to the tweet below letting us know your requirements for a perfect gaming phone, followed by #PGamerWishlist, #honor8pro and @honorglobal. We'll look at all entries and decide on 5 lucky winners that will receive a new Honor 8 Pro
— Pocket Gamer (@PocketGamer) June 9, 2017
You’ve got until midnight on Monday 19th June to enter which is open to readers’ worldwide!
• The competition closes on Monday 19th June, at midnight BST, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
• You must use the hashtags #PGamerWishlist, #honor8pro and include @honorglobal in your reply for your entry to be considered.
• The winners will be notified by Twitter or Facebook shortly after the closing date of the competition – make sure you are following Pocket Gamer so your account can receive direct messages, or opened your Facebook account so you can receive inbox messages.
• The competition is open to readers worldwide.
• The winners will be the persons who the judges deem has answered the challenge in the most appropriate fashion.
• Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
• The competition is not open to employees of Steel Media or Honor or any of their agents involved in setting up this competition.