Tocomail - safe email for kids is a colorful and easy-to-use email app designed specifically for kids. It allows them to set up a personalized email address, allows them to customize their contacts and profiles, lets them create their own postcards with a series of drawing and stamp features, and includes two separate interface designs - Simple and Standard - for younger and older children respectively. It also includes a bunch of safety options so that parents can have some peace of mind while their children swap words with their friends.
Tocomail is available for free, with Premium subscription options that run from $2.99 per month to $29.99 per year.
SAFETY FEATURES FOR PARENTS
- Safe contact list supervised by parent – you decide who can communicate with your kids
Premium features - available at $2.99/month or 29.99/year
- Supervised general list of contacts in addition to Safe list
- E-mails from anyone who is not on Safe list will be kept in - Quarantine box until parent will approve or reject them
- Receive a copy of the quarantined e-mails to regular email account
- Parent can approve or reject emails right from the notification e-mail
- Profanity filter will detect and quarantine the email with bad language