Posted by Rob LeFebvre on November 29th, 2012
+ Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
The Vectrex home console came out in 1982, and was the first console to use vector instead of raster graphics. It also didn't connect to the TV, but to its own monitor. Shocking! You can grab it today for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and play Minestorm, the game that came with the original console as well.
• Original Vectrex unit, authentic sounds, game box art and history of the Vectrex
• iCade compatible
• Game Center support, with leaderboards, achievements and challenges!
• Use additional iPhone/iPad as a controller over WiFi
Ways to play:
• Play Minestorm and selected indie games for FREE
• Buy the 'Mega Pack' to unlock all the original games, iCade and WiFi controller for just $6.99
• Buy 'paid' indie games - priced individually