Popular tactical RPG Record of Agarest War started out on consoles, and was brought to Android, but now it’s finally on iOS.
In a somewhat surprising move, the game was released to the App Store with very little fanfare. Still, it’s here now so why not check it out? All the hours upon hours of gameplay, massive combos, monster capturing, giving birth to the next generation’s hero (for up to 5 generations), and more are present and accounted for – it’s just been shrunk down. Pretty cool, right? It’s a wonder nobody’s been talking about it.
You can grab Record of Agarest War off the App Store now for $14.99. Additional dungeon DLC and in-app purchases are available.
* Over 100 hours of gameplay
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, virtual on screen controller and iCade support
* Automatic save backup to iCloud.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Game Center.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Airplay support
* universal application