We first saw Please Stay Calm, the zombie fighting RPG game, in 2011. It was a fairly well-received social game in the style of Mob Wars. It has maintained a healthy community since release.
Shadow Wars continues the style of game play, but with everything turned up a notch. For one, it’s created using the Unity Engine. So it has gone from a flat 2D game to a beautiful 3D game. Here are a few of the other key features, direct from Massive Damage:
• Real-time Tactical Combat – With over 150+ unique animated monsters and demons, players engage in intense, real-time tactical combat using an eclectic mix of modern and arcane weapons from runic daggers to sniper rifles.
• Location-based Persistent Online World – Experience real world locations and neighborhoods in a neon-drenched futuristic alternate reality.
• Epic Storyline with Shadow Factions – Can you stop the end of the world and solve the mystery of “The Gloom”? Explore the Shadow Wars world by completing missions for the order-obsessed Templars, the hedonistic Hellfire Society and the militant Umber Wulf.
• Dynamic Guild System – Build and upgrade havens and sanctums with other like-minded players. Align yourselves with one of the three shadow factions for special bonuses and vie for control of the world.
• Massive Cooperative and Competitive Events – Join in massive events and battle incredible boss demons to unlock unique titles, rare weapons, items and other prizes for yourself or for your team.
Look for Please Stay Calm: Shadow Wars early next year. Hit the jump for a few more early screen shots.
Tagged with: massive damage, please stay calm