One of the coolest digital board games out there, Outwitters, has just gotten a new update, and it’s a doozy. It contains a new team pack called the Vegginators, which comes with new maps, as well. There are also some rule fixes along in the update, plus some interface tweaks. Check it out.
What’s New in Version 1.2
The Veggienauts Team Pack has arrived
- Includes a new special unit, two new 1v1 maps, and a new 2v2 map.
- Free for those who purchased the über pack!
- Base avatars are available in the store. You can change them in your profile.
- Player 2 now starts with 8 wits to counter the advantage of going first.
- You now get a bonus wit for each enemy you kill.
- Spawn menus have become prettier.
- Mobi shows up in replays when used within the fog of war.
- Fixed issue with local data cache growing to very large sizes.
- Fixed issue with re-installing causing users to be locked out of on-going games.
- Other numerous bugs and performance improvements.