MobileBeat 2013 — VentureBeat’s sixth annual event on the future of mobile — is coming up next week on July 9-10 in San Francisco, and it’s shaping up to be one of the most provocative mobile events of the year.
Register here with code “148″ and save 20%! Speakers include:
- Young Sohn, Chief Strategy Officer, Samsung
- James Barrese, CTO, PayPal
- Anand Chandrasekher, SVP & CMO, Qualcomm
- Lee Linden, Product Lead, Facebook
- Dave Engberg, CTO, Evernote
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam
- Paul Palmieri, President & CEO, Millennial Media
- Joanna Lambert, SVP Strategy & Innovation, Amex
- Maykel Loomans, UI Designer, Instagram
- Mikkel Svane, Founder, Zendesk
- Pete Flint, Co-Founder & CEO, Trulia
- Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
- B. Bonin Bough, VP Global Media, Mondelēz International
- Brent Hieggelke, CMO, Urban Airship
- Tony Salvador, Dir. of Experience Insights Lab, Intel
- Brian Pearce, Head of Retail Mobile Channel, Wells Fargo
- Michal Levin, Senior UX Designer, Google
- Peter Yared, CTO/CIO, CBS Interactive
- Dane Glasgow, VP, Mobile and Local, eBay
- Manish Chandra, Founder & CEO, Poshmark
- See the full list here.
Which upcoming releases and trends will help you make your design even sleeker, your technology stacks even faster, and your revenue streams even safer? Who is claiming the eyeballs and wallets by providing the best Mobile Experience, and how? What are the top brands in the world doing to keep up with this shift, and who are they working with?
Find out along side 600+ executives during two days of high-level discussions, breakouts, exclusive announcements, and networking sessions.
Program sub themes include: brands/agencies & mobile advertising, consumerization of the enterprise, infrastructure/cloud, commerce, wearables by design, gaming, and mobile development tools.
Tickets are nearly gone. Register here with code “148″ and save 20%!Posted in: Blog
Tagged with: mobile beat, mobilebeat, venture beat