Mammott, a singing character from Big Blue Bubble’s My Singing Monsters, has just gotten his own game in My Mammott. You’ll be able to talk to him, take care of him, teach him tricks, and even bring him into the real world (kind of) using Augmented Reality.
My Mammott is available for free (with optional in-app purchases) on the App Store.
– Talk to Mammott and he will repeat everything you say with a monstery voice.
– Poke his head, belly, back, or feet.
– Feed him treats such as cookies and donuts
– Shake phone to create an earthquake for him
– Make Mammott dance, do tricks, and sing
– Interact with him in different environments, including the Real World!
– Play a mini-game where you need to fling Thumpies at Mammott for diamond rewards.
– Record and share videos on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or send them by email.