A new turn-based strategy title from Firaxis Games, the studio responsible for XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Sid Meier's Civilization series, is coming to the App Store this spring.
Haunted Hollow is a "spooky" strategy game that puts players in control of building and ruling a mysterious mansion which spawns monsters that will do your bidding. You'll have control over vampires, zombies, mummies, witches and reapers and will send them into a town where they will scare the townsfolk, battle enemies and aim to seize overall control. Also, each one of your monsters will have their own unique power-up abilities along with additional enhancements that will increase their effectiveness.
Haunted Hollow will be a free-to-play title with deep gameplay that features single player as well as multi-player by challenging friends through Game Center and with Pass & Play.
· Build and rule a mysterious mansion that spawns freaky monsters, including Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, Witches and Reapers
· Go head-to-head with rivals to scare townspeople, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control of the town
· Power-up with each monster’s own menacing powers and additional enhancements
· Play single-player or multi-player by challenging friends, both through the Game Center and with Pass & Play
· Choose from varying Haunted House architecture styles such as the ‘Lost Temple’ and ‘Mad Scientist’