Space diplomacy (not really) MMO Galaxy on Fire – Alliances has just received balancing and performance tweaks, bug fixes, and a bunch of new features in its latest “Space Travelers” update.
You can find the rather large list of improvements and added features below. Some of the most notable changes include new technologies to research, new challenges to complete in order to earn more experience and resources, an increase in the structure level cap from 10 to 20, shorter travel times in your home system, and the ability to see your carriers and their flight paths on the star map.
Galaxy on Fire – Alliances is available on the App Store for free.
• Star map: Trace the positions and travel routes of your carriers directly on the star map
• Achievements: Take on various new challenges and collect additional XP
• Techs: Research new technologies to gain powerful advantages (Ground battle, Bomb defense and Ship production)
• Ground battles: Leverage one of the new techs to gain an additional ground battle bonus. In exchange, the planetary defense will no longer support you ground troops anymore but only boost your ships
• Structure levels: Upgrade your buildings to level 20 (incl. adjusted costs, resource capacities, requirements and effect parameters for structures, techs and units)
• Alliance administration: Find available alliances more easily (at the beginning of the game) an join them without the hurdle of a double confirmation
• Travel Times: Make use of the adjusted travel times in your home system to reach your “inner” planets much faster than before
• Tutorial: Learn the game’s basics quicker by means of an improved tutorial
• Intro: Check out the intro sequence with German subtitles
• Planet icon: Tap the planet icon to be directed to the planet action menu and the arrow on the right to get straight to the planet view screen
• Options: Switch the game options back to default whenever you’re in need of a reset
• Performance: Enjoy the game with improved server stability and better overall performance