Junk Jack X has just been updated in time for Easter, but it’s not just pastel colors and bunny ears. The list of additions is actually rather obscene, but you can check it out below if you’re really interested in reading all of that.
The bigger changes include a chemistry lab for creating potions with almost 100 different effects, tamable dogs/cats/birds/rabbits, new mobs like deer and ducks, new trees, new flowers, and a craftable beer mug. Cheers!
You can grab Junk Jack X off the App Store now for $4.99.
- New craftable Chemistry Lab block
– You can now create potions by mixing reagents with the Chemistry Lab
– Roughly 100 different potion effects (with a supported maximum of 1024 effect for the future)
– Almost all potion effects can have different duration and effect strength for a total amount of ~6000 potions
– Potions combinations will be discovered and saved in your craftbook
– New craftable Cottage Bricks and the relative half block and sloped blocks
-Added a life leech effect (base 0.0) which heals the player when delivering damage to a mob
– Added both melee and ranged critical chance to player attacks (with a base of 5% chance)
– Added an option (enabled by default) which skips saving world when battery is <= 1% to avoid potential data corruption
- Added an option which enables an extended player stats panel that shows more information
- 4 new iaps
- 5 new tamable dog breeds
- 5 new tamable cat breeds
- 5 new tamable bird breeds
- 3 new tamable rabbit breeds
- All new pet breeds are spreaded around the planets, collect and breed them
- You can now summon a pocket animal by placing its item in the trinket slot: it will follow you around!
- 16 new rare pocket companions that will follow you in your adventure if put in the trinket slot
- New cat house block
- New kennel block
- New bird perch block
- New rabbit hutch block
- New terra mobs including: deer, ground hog, duck.
- New cork oak tree which grows acorns
- New white wood type and crafts, make new cool creations with it!
- Cork oak drops bark material
- New craftable cork chunk block
- Terra is now spring and Easter themed
- New apricot spring tree with its relative fruit
- New plum tree with its relative fruit
- New vimini basket that drops Easter goodies
- Easter block ribbons, place it on blocks
- New recraftable beehives can now be found in spring biomes, craft honey recipes with them
- New replantable tulip and daisy flower
- New craftable beer mug
- 20 new fresh cooking crafts
- 12 new rare paintings have been added
- Added a rare toy as a tribute to Flappy Bird