Deadman’s Cross has recently received an update that adds in some new features. These include the USS Claypool hunting ground, and 39 new Deadmen. Additionally, it has two new abilities, and usability functions have been improved.
We had an opportunity to review the app earlier this year; it is available for free (with optional in-app purchases) on the App Store.
- The USS Claypool hunting ground has been added.
- 39 new Deadmen have been added.
- 2 new abilities have been added.
- The skip feature has been added to battles that take place while on search jobs.
- Interrupted downloads now resume from the point at which they were interrupted, rather than beginning anew.
- A simple tap interface has been added for switching Deadmen in and out on the horde editing screen.
- Tapping an ability in the ability list interface now shows its details.
- An Info button has been added to the ability screen.
- The amount of EXP a Deadman will gain from feeding is now shown before the feeding is executed.