All Posts By TPG Staff
Capcom is a company that is notorious for churning out difficult yet entertaining arcade games. Though it may be hard to believe, they may have reached their pinnacle back in 1985, when they released the original Ghosts’N Goblins in arcades worldwide. To say the game was difficult would be like saying that Poltergeist wasn’t a family film. In fact, some have gone as far as to call it the most difficult arcade game of all time.
So when it was announced that the game was getting a newly revamped sequel on the iPhone, I was understandably skeptical about whether it would even be approachable by the casual gaming masses. However, a press release for the game hopes to set you mind at ease over those concerns.
Released: 2010-08-12 :: Category: Games
Despite what you may think about the sport of Badminton and those that play it, you may be shocked to know that it is actually a fairly popular sport. It is so popular, in fact, that it has even spawned a fairly successful iPhone game. Sure, I can hear you silently asking yourself, “Why in the name of all things that are good and holy would someone buy a badminton game?” but really, who doesn’t want to get the chance to whack around a birdie at breakneck speeds?
Developer Rolocule Games has decided to take both the iPhone game and the sport of backyard warfare to new heights, with the debut of their new game, Super Badminton 2010 HD, for iPad. The game’s website touts some of the new features to draw in the gaming masses:
- 8 badminton players – each with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- 3 tournaments to challenge your skills: Choose your player and realize the dream to become a real badminton star.
- 4 stunning 3D badminton stadium courts to simulate the real badminton stadiums.
- Wooden badminton court to give you an experience of playing badminton at your local court/gym.
- Control direction of your shot by tilting your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad! – giving you an incredible immersive experience with complete command over your shots!