All Posts By Jennifer Allen
[Update: Rather than a random draw, you’ll simply receive the USB stick with both games just for filling out the form.]
Live in the US? Like free games and USB gadgets? Well, you’re in luck!
Our friends at Chukong Technologies are giving 148Apps readers the opportunity to grab two fine games loaded onto a neat little 16GB micro USB drive that’s so tiny you won’t even notice it poking out of your computer or smartphone.
The two games in question are bold, beautiful brawler Chaos Fighters and space puzzler extraordinaire Cosmic Crash.
To get yours, you must have a US mailing address and be at least 18 years old.
Does that sound like you? Great! Now just answer this quick and easy survey, and you’ll find quite a treat in your mailbox well before the holiday season.
• This giveaway is only open for a limited number of entries – if the form isn’t loading we are already at full capacity.
• Drives will be mailed out within 1-2 weeks of their respective form submission.
• The offer is only open to people with US mailing addresses.
• 148Apps parent company Steel Media’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding those who don’t receive a USB stick.
Would you like to see what we thought of this rather pretty base builder? Check out our Agents of Storm review!
Have you downloaded Agents of Storm, been bowled over by the graphics, and aren’t quite sure what to do next? Never fear, for we’re here with some handy tips and tricks to help any beginner get started!
Diamonds Are Your Best Friend
- Diamonds don’t come easily in this game, which is a shame because they’re very useful. For that reason, don’t use them early on. Encouraging you to do exactly that is a common thing with games like this, but resist. There’s just no point using them up to save you a minute of time, when later on they’ll be far more useful.
- To boost your diamond supply, work towards the achievements that Agents of Storm likes you to complete. You’ll earn a few diamonds here and there for completing some fairly straightforward tasks.
- You can watch videos for free diamonds, too. It’s a bit tedious, but it’s handy when trying to earn more. You could always leave the video playing while doing something else away from your phone for those few seconds!
- Put those diamonds towards the many enhancements in the shop. These can make all the difference. The Build Module reduces the cool down time between buildings, while Pagoda gives you experience just for being there. Waterfall gives you more gold from every attack you complete.
- Focus on upgrading your resource gathering buildings for that very reason. Gold is particularly useful as it’s needed for attacking islands. As island attacks are your main source of progressing anywhere in the game, you want to focus on this.
Fighting Fantasy: Caverns of the Snow Witch is a sterling release from Tin Man Games, as per usual.
Read The Full Review »