This app covers all requirements for Grade 3 Math under the new Common Core Standards. Written by an experienced team of teachers to meet the needs of all learning styles with fresh updated math strategies. With daily use of AppTutor Applied, aligned with the daily school lessons, we guarantee your child will improve math scores, build confidence and truly master third grade math.
AppTutor Grade 3 Full Curriculum Math Interactive Workbook is a comprehensive collection of ALL Common Core requirements for third grade math. Proven great for learning and skill level assessment with the detailed feedback of all exercises.
What is Common Core? – Common Core State Standards Initiative is national standard that provides a consistent, clear understanding of what students are expected to learn so teachers and parents know what they need to do to help them. AppTutor is one of the very few apps to be fully aligned with Common Core and covers, in detail, all of these skills to give your student a distinctive advantage.
- 18 Chapters cover all Common Core Skills – divided in to 5 sections each
- 130 different Common Core strands covered
- 18 Detailed “Help Sheets” for quick reference of each subject
- Over 1,000 question with answers
- 18 Challenges featuring over 1,400 quick pair questions and answer to race the clock.
- Challenge yourself and your friends to beat your best scores.
- Score Board – keeps track of each chapter and section scores and times
- Pop-up of all questions to identify and assist exactly where the student is struggling
- AppTutor is not just another quiz app that pops up random questions
Great for use in the classroom or tutoring environments!
- No in-app upgrades
Grade 3 Math Curriculum Workbook – 18 Chapters:
Addition (3-digit addition)
Subtraction (3-digit subtraction)
Multiplication (Facts to 5)
Multiplication (Facts to 12)
Mixed Operations (addition & subtraction)
Mixed Operation (Multiplication & Division)
Estimation & Rounding
Equations & Variables
Fractions Part I
Fractions Part II
Geometry Part I
Geometry Part II
- July 07, 2015 Initial release