Speed improvements - Read preloaded pages while your download is in progress.
Optimization enhancements - load only those parts of the app that are needed for your iDevice.
New Design Concept (for users upgrading from 3.x to 4.8x).
- Improved user experience of clicking on a publication's thumbnail to open the order screen
- Supports 3D touch shortcut for Online/Catalog view if online view is available
- Free titles notification
- Newspaper Radio freezing issues resolved
- Device rotation problems resolved
- App menu navigation problems resolved
- Download button unresponsive in certain conditions problems resolved
- Highlight problem on radio/listen page resolved
- Black box appears on some articles problem resolved
- Memory leak with menu icons alignment causing crashes is resolved
- SmartFlow adjusted to display correct picture to articles
- Corrected display of page numbers when title is loading in spread view
- Can start/stop downloading midstream and final download is not corrupted
- Accounts page displays account information for single account
- Images made sharper during pre-load stage
Complete digital replicas of the Orange County Business Journal’s weekly print editions, delivered straight to your device. You have the choice to automatically download editions to read at your leisure – anytime, anywhere, even without an internet connection.
Print subscribers: Access to the app is included with your subscription! Your ocbj.com username and password works with authentication mode. Just click the SIGN IN button when it appears or use “Authorize” under settings at top right.
Not a subscriber? Try our app for free for a limited time and get in the know.
- July 30, 2015 Initial release
- September 13, 2015 New version 4.5
- July 19, 2016 New version 4.8.4