New Content Updated
Key Messages on two themes:
Culture – Embedding a transformational vision across business systems and practices to drive your journey to sustainability
Capability – Equipping your organisation with the skills to succeed in a sustainable economy.
The conference will provide the next major activity in our Skills for a Sustainable Economy campaign. The campaign’s aim is to highlight the critical need for environment & sustainability skills in businesses worldwide and catalyse action to address this skills deficit. The aim of the conference is to take the next step in our skills campaign - demonstrating:
• How organisations are taking action to upskill their business and value-chains to meet the sustainability challenge; and
• Why addressing the sustainability skills gap is a multi-profession, cross-sector agenda, with IEMA sitting at the centre of a growing base of activity.
To realise the opportunities of the transition to a sustainable economy, all organisations will need to bridge the sustainability skills gap. This conference will demonstrate the latest in practical approaches to up-skilling individuals, organisations and value-chains to meet the sustainability challenge.
The conference is all about what can be achieved in delivering transformational sustainability performance through capable people and the right culture. Delivering a sustainable business is a journey that involves people within, and beyond, the organisation; by sharing the experiences of leaders in the field we aim to inspire others and manifest real change across the economy.
- May 29, 2015 Initial release
- July 07, 2015 New version 1.4
- October 10, 2015 New version 1.7