New Content Updated
Established in 2002 and acquired by the Mergermarket group in 2012, The Inframation Group is dedicated to the global infrastructure finance market, covering greenfield, brownfield and refinancing transactions.
The Inframation Group provides real-time news, market intelligence, research and data that enable individuals and companies working in infrastructure finance to gain a competitive business advantage.
The Inframation Group is the leading provider of high value business information to the sector with over 650 corporate subscribers including many of the world's leading developers, institutional investors, infrastructure private equity funds, banks, developers, law firms, advisors and insurers.
The Inframation Group has six key components to its business: InfraNews, InfraAmericas, InfraLatinAmerica, InfraAsia InfraDeals and InfraEvents.
InfraEvents organizes five major infrastructure finance conferences a year, covering both new-build and M&A-style brownfield transactions in Europe and America.
- May 22, 2015 Initial release
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.5
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.7
- January 13, 2016 New version 1.11
- February 20, 2016 New version 1.14
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.18
- July 16, 2016 New version 1.21
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.29