• More reliable watch connectivity, especially when iPhone is on an IPv6 WiFi or cellular network.
• Fixed some bugs when adding an account to your watch.
• The Agenda app on your watch now display events with specific time zones on the correct days.
Download this app to connect your Android Wear smartwatch with your iPhone. Android Wear watches let you:
• Choose from hundreds of watch faces to express your style. Personalize watch faces with the info that matters to you: your steps, schedule, stocks, or more.
• Check important info like who's calling, SMS and messages, and alerts from your favorite apps.
• Get built-in fitness tracking. Track your steps and distance while you walk, run, or ride and get coaching for strength training.
• Android Wear watches have the Google Assistant* built-in. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It's your own personal Google. Say "Ok Google" or hold the power button to get help from your Assistant.
• Choose a watch from brands like Michael Kors, Fossil, TAG Heuer, Huawei, ASUS, and Nixon.
Watches that support iOS include: ASUS ZenWatch 2, ASUS ZenWatch 3, Casio Smart Outdoor, Huawei Watch, Fossil Q Founder, Fossil Q Wander, Fossil Q Marshal, LG Watch Urbane, LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition, LG Watch Style and Sport, Michael Kors Access smartwatches, Moto 360 (2nd Gen), Moto 360 for Women, Moto 360 Sport, Polar M600, and TAG Heuer Connected.
*Google Assistant is not available in all languages.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- September 01, 2015 Initial release
- November 09, 2015 New version 1.1
- February 05, 2016 New version 1.2
- July 07, 2016 New version 1.3
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.6
- November 18, 2016 New version 1.7
- December 25, 2017 New version 2.10