Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Download the official mobile app for the 2015 NAFCU Annual Conference and Solutions Expo in Montréal. This app is your one stop for all conference information and updates. Manage your personal agenda, view session and speaker details, submit session feedback, access interactive show floor maps, connect with fellow attendees, and much more.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View agenda, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Create your own personal agenda.
• Access location and speaker information.
• Post feedback, updates and notes to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, available handouts, speaker info, etc.).
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
• Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave messages, comments or ratings.
For more about NAFCU Annual Conference and Solutions Expo, visit the conference website at www.nafcu-annual.org.
- March 22, 2015 Initial release
- June 12, 2015 New version 1.1